We are very excited to welcome more of our locals back to Steves!
With the further easing of the WA government’s restrictions, from Saturday 6th June we will be opening all areas of Steves for food, drinks & coffee from 10am everyday.
Steves Phase 3 opening plan:
- Our take-away service with pick-up or home delivery will continue to be available.
- Bookings are strongly recommended and can be made online or over the phone.
- We will only be taking online bookings from 12pm inside the Main Bar.
- In keeping with the 2m2 & 100/300 rules, our Winestore, Lawn and Terrace areas will have a limited capacity. We will try our best to accommodate your request if you wish to sit in these popular areas.
- Walk-ins may be accepted if possible but will be subject to capacity and guests will be required to wait outside until a table becomes available.
- Our kitchen’s opening hours will be:
- Coffee & Pastries: 10am onwards
- Lunch: 12pm-3pm
- Light Dining: 3.00pm-5.30pm
- Dinner: 5.30pm-9pm
- As a guide, booking durations are 1.5hours for lunch bookings and 2 hours for dinner. Please let us know if you need a little more time.
- Unfortunately, Entertainment Cards, Member Cards and other discounts will not be accepted at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation at Steves with increased health and strict clean hygiene precautions to ensure a minimised-risk dining experience in our venue. This includes frequent sanitisation of all contact areas and materials, increased hand sanitisation stands for all staff members, and compulsory isolation periods for all staff returning from travel or who are felling unwell.
We also ask that as visiting customers, to please practice your own best health practices by visiting our bathrooms for handwashing and sanitation stations. Simply ask our friendly staff if you require assistance. We also ask that if you or your guests are feeling unwell to please put your health first, stay home and call us to amend or cancel your booking.
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit The Department Of Health.
Thank you to all our loyal patrons for your continued support through these unsettling times and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Or call 9386 3336