To our valued Steves’ customers,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve both globally and across Australia, we would like to share with you some important information regarding our plans to re-open dining in keeping with the WA government’s easing of restrictions.
First and foremost, we assure you that our highest priority at Steves right now is the health and safety of all our staff and of course you, our loyal patrons.
Steves Phase 2 re-opening plan is as follows:
- Our take-away service with pick-up or home delivery will continue to be available.
- Dining will resume as of Monday 18th May, with a maximum capacity of 20 patrons at any given time, in keeping with social distancing guidelines.
- Bookings are essential and can be made over the phone only.
- Walk-ins will be accepted if possible but will be subject to capacity and guests will be required to wait outside until a table becomes available.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be consumed in the venue ancillary to the purchase of a main meal or equivalent, for every patron.
- Bookings of 10 patrons and above will require a minimum spend per guest.
- Our kitchen’s new opening hours will be:
- Lunch: 12pm-3pm
- Light Dining: 3.15pm-4.45pm
- Dinner: 5pm-9pm
- To ensure adequate time for cleaning & hygiene practices between bookings, booking durations will be limited to 1 hour for lunch bookings and 2 hours for dinner.
- There will be a 15min gap between each service and sitting to allow for the sanitisation of tables and common surfaces.
- A Credit Card Authorisation will be required to secure a booking and a redeemable cancellation fee will be incurred for any cancellations or no-shows.
- Unfortunately, Entertainment Cards and Steves Member Cards will not be accepted at this time.
Please know that we are carefully monitoring the situation at Steves with increased health and strict clean hygiene precautions to ensure a minimised-risk dining experience in our venue. This includes frequent sanitisation of all contact areas and materials, increased hand sanitisation stands for all staff members, and compulsory isolation periods for all staff returning from travel or who are felling unwell.
We also ask that as visiting customers, to please practice your own best health practices by visiting our bathrooms for handwashing and sanitation stations. Simply ask our friendly staff if you require assistance. We also ask that if you or your guests are feeling unwell to please put your health first, stay home and call us to amend or cancel your booking.
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit The Department Of Health.
Thank you to all our loyal patrons for your continued support through these unsettling times and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Steves Team