To our valued Steves’ customers,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve both globally and across Australia, we would like to share with you some important information regarding the steps and plans we are taking as a business to minimise your risk of exposure when dining and visiting our venue.
We assure you that our highest priority at Steves right now is the health and safety of all our staff and of course you, our patrons.
Please know that we are carefully monitoring the situation at Steves with increased health and strict clean hygiene precautions to ensure a minimised-risk dining experience across the venue. This has included frequent sanitisation of all contact areas and materials in both the restaurant and bar, increased hand sanitisation stands for all staff members, and compulsory isolation periods for all staff returning from travel or who are feeling unwell.
We also ask that as visiting customers, to please practice your own best health practices by visiting our bathrooms for soap and sanitation stations. Simply ask our friendly staff if you require assistance.
It is business as usual at Steves, but in an effort to minimise health risks and in keeping with health and event safety advice from the Australian Government, we have made the active decision to cancel all major high-capacity events until further notice. Additionally, the following venue changes have also been made:
- We will no longer be serving breakfast to promote safe social distancing and reducing venue capacity during these busy morning periods. New opening hours from 12pm til late everyday.
- The Winestore will be closed for dining; takeaway wine sales will still be allowed.
- We would like to encourage cashless payments until further notice, to allow for a contactless pay experience between staff and customers.
- We will be using our own takeaway coffee cups and unfortunately no longer accepting reusable / KeepCup coffee cups.
- Takeaway ordering for lunch and dinner is now available so you can enjoy the classic Steves dishes from the comfort of your own home; place your order at Steves, email or over the phone via credit card. Watch our social media closely for updates on local delivery.
- If you have booked a function at Steves in the coming months, we ask that you please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reconfirm your event.
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit The Department Of Health website.
Thank you to all our loyal patrons for your continued support through these unsettling times. We will do what we can to support our locals and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Steves Team